Evolution Blog

Class blog for BIO E Evolution and Systematics

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Welcome to our class blogsite!

Hi classmates!

Wecome to BIO E and welcome to our class blogsite!

I've put up this blog so that everyone can still discuss if and when the IVLE bogs down (like today!) I'll write a short introductory note or the questions for the week and then you can post your comments and answers to this original thread. I will be the only one authorized to make threads but everyone can comment.

To be able to comment, first you have to create your own account. So that it will be easy to remember, please put in your real name or nickname and use a password that is easy for you to recall. Then, you can add a picture so that everytime you post, your picture comes up with your posting, giving it a more "face-to-face" feel.

You can comment as often as you want, I hope at least once a week.

When the IVLE comes back on, I'll be posting the class questions in the IVLE but we can still use this board for "chika" purposes :)

Best regards,

Sol

8 Comments:

Blogger sol said...

Hi Carrie,

I've been so tied up with this DOST project until last week that I have not been able to make our class feedbacks for BIO D. I also wanted to look at everyone's work so that my grading scheme would be fair to everyone.

i'll email you personally about your work, ok?

best regards,

sol

2:29 PM  
Blogger Nelson Valiente said...

Hi Ma'am Sol,

Its been nice to be with you once again in this course. Hope to have a very good start this sem.

God Bless
Regards,

Nelson

7:00 PM  
Blogger sol said...

Hi Nelson,

Yes, I'm looking forward to an exciting sem! hard to believe it's already our fourth sem with OU!

Sol

1:46 PM  
Blogger Riza said...

Hi Mam Sol, I jst reciv ur email and I alreadi open ur class blogsite.
It's my first time to be ur on-line students thats y I found it hard to operate at start.

Regards,
Riza

1:03 PM  
Blogger sol said...

Hi Riza,

Welcome to our class! Ito yung forum para sa chika, iyong IVLE yung forum para sa seryosong usapan :)

Pero kung mag-bog down ang IVLE, dito tayo magkita, ok?

post ka naman ng photo mo para makita ka namin online :)

1:19 PM  
Blogger Riza said...

Hi Ma'am Sol,

It is your request I have my picture na po....

Take Care,

Riza

5:52 PM  
Blogger Riza said...

Hi Ma'am Sol,

It is your request I have my picture na po....

Take Care,

Riza

6:00 PM  
Blogger Riza said...

try po ulit....my picture na po mam, ayaw lang lumabas...just click my name po my picture na. Thanks!

Riza

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home