Evolution Blog

Class blog for BIO E Evolution and Systematics

Friday, December 01, 2006

Project 0s in the Blog

Hi classmates!

It looks like an IVLE-free weekend once again... I'm posting all the Project 0's received so far for all of you who have not yet been able to access the IVLE. Also, let's keep up the discussion here until the IVLE normalizes its operations.

I'm looking for a way by which any of us can create a new post, I think it's possible, I just have to figure out how...


Anyway, here's to our Project Zeroes!

1 Comments:

Blogger sol said...

By the way, classmate Nelson was one of the first to post a Project 0 in the IVLE. However,I cant access the IVLE right now so his post will have to wait. Care to send it by email, Nelson? Would be nice to have all you projects on the blog.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home